Sunday, March 25, 2007

This American Life

I cannot say enough about This American Life, a PRI show that plays on Public Radio. I still remember the first time I heard their show in it's entirety. I was packing the antidepressants my sister Sasa had sent me to smuggle into the Philippines for my Mom. I began waiting for the shows to air then discovered Podcasting, which makes it possible for me to listen to the show anytime. This month, they spun-off a TV program from the radio program, and it was quite good. Alan showed how to set up a link so here it is: This American Life. How appropriate that the show I link features another thing Alan exposed me to: a prank by Improv Everywhere. Alan, if the tale of the bull doesn't interest you, fast forward to the second half of the show.

No comments: