Saturday, December 16, 2006

Patagonia Vest


Patagonia Vest
Originally uploaded by Mike Dec.
So Alan says that he feels like reading my blog is like reading about someone else. Guess I have been a bit of a Debbie Downer on here, like I'm one disappointment away from a razor blade. Well, far from it. You can be depressed and still be fashionable and vain. Christmas shopping online always leads to personal purchases. Just send me an email that says "Free Shipping" and my credit card numbers spill out of my fingers and on to the "Payment Method" screen. Plus Patagonia supports environmental initiatives and only has organic cotton. What's not to love? Happy Hannukah Alan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Mike - I agree, some of those holiday deals are just too difficult to pass up.

Sorry we missed you last night, but speaking of Debbie Downers Tim had a stomache ache, I had a head ache and Ev fell asleep on the couch for a bit. one helluva party if you ask me :)

I did force everyone to watch the Star Wars Holiday special for a bit (which is what I beleive lead to the aches and nap).

jenfu said...

That's one damn-smart vest! Gotta get me one...should I use the Mountaingear.com free shipping or the REI.com free shipping?